Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc. is a company that specializes in high-quality thermal fluid systems for industrial sectors. They are experts in the field, and their products are known for their reliability and durability. Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc. is the company to go with if you’re looking for a top-of-the-line thermal fluid system.
According to Bic Magazine, thermal fluid heaters typically use a helical coil or serpentine coil to heat the fluid. The energy from the flame heats the coil, which heats the thermal liquid pumped through it. This heated fluid then heats coils in heat exchangers, producing heat for industrial applications.
Table of Contents
- Design and Supply of Heating Systems and Accessories
- Applications and Industries
- Replacement Parts and Services of Heating Systems and Accessories
- Electric Heating Systems from Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc.
Design and Supply of Heating Systems and Accessories
Heaters are installed in various methods, with different types, sizes, and configurations. For varying requirements, each industry has a unique setup.
- High-Efficiency Thermal Fluid Heating Systems -Thermal fluid heaters and hot oil systems are used in industrial applications for safe, consistent, and reliable indirect heating and cooling. In a closed-loop system, the thermal fluid circulates throughout, maintaining a steady heat supply.
- Electric Heating Systems – Our 3-phase heaters are suitable for small and large industrial applications ranging from 10kW to 5+ MW of power. We offer vertical and horizontal configurations to suit various indoor or outdoor settings.
- Fluid Filtration Systems – The system collect and remove unwanted solid compounds and contaminants that can degrade thermal process fluids. It results in better system operation, fewer pump failures, significant operating and maintenance cost savings, and many other customer benefits. They are integral to protecting thermal equipment used in various industrial processes, such as circulation heaters, heat exchangers, and mixers.
- Thermal Fluid, Steam, and Glycol Process Skids – Custom design of thermal fluid, steam, and glycol process skids, providing heating and cooling operations and accurate control of temperatures to ± 1°F (0.5 °C). Heating media includes thermal fluids such as chevron, dowtherm, essotherm, texatherm, thermal, steam, and glycol.
- Waste Heat Recovery– Industrial waste recovery captures and reuses the heat usually lost through venting industrial equipment. These heating systems continuously circulate thermal fluids throughout a closed loop.
Applications and Industries
At Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc., our team of in-house experts will work with you to customize your heating unit and find the right combination of features, components, and operational capabilities to fit your needs.
Industries use our systems ranging from plastics and textiles to petrochemical, pharmaceuticals, and more, for applications such as:
- Aerospace– Heating, and cooling for aircraft composite structures, jet engine fixed intake blades, wind tunnels, and test chambers
- Textiles– Used in conjunction with the calendar rolls, presses, and extruders associated with the manufacturing process
- Petrochemical– Condensation of solvents and other chemicals, cooling and heating reactors, production units, and intermediate products
- Pharmaceutical– The number of products in the pharmaceutical industry, like acids, salts, sulfates, and phosphates which can be dried/heated by using our equipment
- Automotive– Used thermal, acoustic panels for engine firewalls, adhesives & sealants, and heating/cooling of automotive glass coating lines
- Food and Beverage– Used to create plate heat exchangers, finned tube heat exchangers, shell and tube heat exchangers, and modular cooling towers
- Power Generation– Used for creating fuel gas conditioning, process air heating, plant utility heating, and indirect steam generators
Replacement Parts and Services of Heating Systems and Accessories
Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc. offers experienced personnel for technical support by phone and fax, as well as on-site troubleshooting, maintenance, use, and start-up for Konus and other thermal fluid heating systems brands.
We carry a stocking inventory for many different brands of components used to make up a complete heating system, including:
- High-Temperature Pumps– We can customize our systems to include the type of pump already in use at the client’s facility. TFS offers a wide range of hot oil pumps, including mechanical seal type (air or water-cooled), canned motor, mag-drive, and API pumps.
- Valves– Bellows sealed valves are used in industrial applications because they provide a high sealing performance. The bellows seal design ensures no metal-to-metal contact between the moving parts of the valve, which reduces the risk of contamination and leaking.
- Burners– Burners heat thermal fluid before pumping it through the system. Different liquids and system sizes demand other heat loads and combustion chamber sizes.
- Control Panels– Includes redundant fluid outlet temperature alarms, high stack temperature alarms, high expansion tank level alarms, and automatic interlocks.
Thermal Fluid Systems Inc. can also service and support other brand heaters such as Eclipse, First Thermal, Geka, GTS Energy, Bay, Fulton, Heatec, HTT, Wellons, Vapor, and more.
Electric Heating Systems from Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc.
At Thermal Fluid System, we offer three primary sorts of electric heating systems. Each system offers unique advantages to help you meet your heating needs. Whether you’re looking for efficient heating systems or you need a system that can handle larger volumes of fluid, we have a solution that’s right for you.
- FLANGED ELECTRIC HEATERS– the most popular type that we offer. The reason for this popularity is that they can be used with nearly any size or shape of the tank and are easily removed for maintenance.
- IMMERSION HEATERS – are directly placed when heating the fluid, providing very uniform heating, but it requires that the heater be compatible with the heated material.
- CIRCULATION HEATERS – The third type of electric heater offered by Thermal Fluid Systems is the circulation heater. These heaters are placed in line with the fluid flow and heat the fluid as it circulates past the heating elements.
This article goes over the design and supply of electric heating systems in more detail.
Here are some things to think about when selecting the ideal heating system for your business:
- The size of the space that needs to be heated.
- The type of fuel that is readily available and how much it costs
- The level of maintenance required
- How often will the system be used
- Whether you need a portable or stationary system.
The Environmental Protection Agency states that a system’s required temperature depends on various factors, like the kind of system, size, and location. The temperature that renewable energy can give off also depends on the site. For example, how much sunlight a solar collector system gets and what angle it is at affects how much heat it gives off.
Once you’ve answered these questions, you’ll be able to narrow down your choices and pick the ideal heating system for your company.
Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc. is a company that specializes in high-quality thermal fluid systems for industrial businesses, providing a thermal fluid flow system backed by German technology companies and has been in use for over 40 years. We are a company specializing in developing and installing high-quality thermal fluid systems for industries. Businesses may utilize our technologies throughout many sectors, including textiles and plastics. Furthermore, we provide modest electric heating devices.
As a leading provider of thermal fluid systems, we have the experience and expertise to meet your specific needs. Our team of engineers has extensive experience in designing and installing thermal fluid systems, and we can custom-design a system to meet your exact specifications.
They are experts in the field, and their products are known for their reliability and durability. They will also provide you with all the support you need to ensure that your system is installed correctly and operates smoothly.
In addition to providing quality heating systems and accessories, we also offer replacement parts and services if something goes wrong with your equipment down the road. Plus, we have an extensive selection of electric heating systems. Please request a quote or contact us to learn more about our products!